For the majority of residential Solar Photovoltaic arrays will be between 1KW and 4KW.
On a commercial scale Solar PV can make an excellent return on investment.
Projects & Testimonials
March 2011 GMC Solar install a 2.4KW system in Berwick upon Tweed.
New Lower price for 4kw array £6,300.00 inc VAT & EPC
(depending on Location, Scaffold & Roof type)
Solar PV now on the 15p tariff still offering the best returns to home owners
New 15p tariff until 31st Jan 2013
Here at GMC we see Photovoltaic as a valuable asset to our company service portfolio, offering the same service as with our construction projects. We offer the full service to all customers, from the homeowner looking for a 1KW system, to the corporate investor looking 100KW, we offer the complete package.
At GMC Solar Survey stage we not only design a bespoke PV array to your own needs and best suit your property, we also advise on
- Planning Permission (making applications if required)
- Building Control (submitting relevant applications where necessary
- Structural survey of roof timbers
- Roof condition survey (it needs to last 25 years)
- Electrical Survey (needs to be 17th edition, part P standard)
- Completion Pack
- One to one consultation on how to maximise your new investment
- GMC Solar Maintenance program (optional)
- Full construction service
- Advice on other renewable options to suit your home
GMC Solar operate throughout the North east of England, Scottish Borders and Southern Scotland. We generally stick to this area, however if you are out of our area please contact us as we do travel out for certain jobs.
With GMC Solar, we have the skill set in house, the construction industry experience, the equipment required in house, the in-house design and planning/building control application process in place ready go. We're here to make your Solar PV as simple and easy for you as possible while delivering a PV system to your requirement, budget and time scale.